By Oladapo Omotosho
Death is popularly defined as the absence of life. Death is also the absence of progress. Death is not just when something stops living, but when it stops progressing. Stagnancy is death! When the heart stops – death. When cells stop dividing – death. When we stop thinking – death; and when we stop advancing – death.
Nature is bursting with life and that’s why change is a constant thing. Nature keeps changing, modifying, advancing, progressing. Even God who is known to be an unchanging God has the ability to change his mind and He moves from glory to glory, changes dispensation and is also progressive.
Ask yourself offending personal questions:
– Am I where I was five years ago? If yes, then answer honestly, I’m dead. Look back a little, was this the way things were ten years ago?
– Have I advanced? Have I added a new degree? Topped up my qualifications, skill set, learned a new skill, trade, idea, concept, tool?
– Am I doing the same old things repeatedly and hoping for a different outcome?
– Do I keep trying to solve my problems with the same tactics I have always been using?
I think by now, if you decide to be brutally honest with yourself, you would have discovered where the problem lies. You need to change something. Now guys listen clearly, we are in a progressively competitive world, if you don’t match up, you become obsolete first and if you don’t stand out of the crowd then you don’t become outstanding. It all starts with the decisions of today. Stop repeating the mistakes of the generations before. Stop being a living-dead organism. Stop death and start life.
The living-dead don’t know it yet. Don’t get caught in that trap. Think outside the box on ways to get better. To improve, push the boundary, challenge the status-quo, become better, advance, progress, love!
Positive change is a sign of progress. To get this, you need to think positively and act out these positive thoughts. Definitely it wouldn’t be easy, nothing good comes easily. Go for it. Go be alive. Think Act Change.
#TAC Oladapo Omotosho
★ Bible Quotes for the day:
Romans 8:19 (AMP), ‘For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God’s sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship]’
Ephesians 5:14 (AMP), ‘Therefore He says, Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall shine (make day dawn) upon you and give you light.’
P.s To receive more wonderful articles from Life God and Love, subscribe below. Or if you’re having issues subscribing please send your email address to email@example.com so we can add/subscribe you to the list. Thanks!
Omotosho Oladapo is a Public Health Specialist, Strategist, Public Speaker and deep thinker. He is a high performance expert with keen interest in people pushing the limits round them. He runs the Think Act Change (TAC) campaign focused on helping people get the best out of life by first thinking, and taking massive action on the great thoughts arrived upon, this process brings the desired Change. He has 3 yrs of speaking experience which is ever advancing and he is currently a health Network marketer.
P.s.s To get notifications of more articles please subscribe to the website. Just follow these few steps:
1) Go to www.lifegodandlove.com (well you’re here already)
2) Enter your email address in the subscription box below and click on sign up now
3) You would receive an email from Life, God and Love.
4) Open the email and confirm your subscription by clicking on ‘Yes, subscribe me to the list’ .
You won’t be subscribed if you don’t click the confirmation link.
5) You would receive an email that your subscription on Life, God and Love has been confirmed.
That’s all! You start receiving updates from the website.
If you have followed the steps up till number three, but you didn’t check your email to confirm subscription… Please do so.
But if you still have Issues with the above steps then send me your email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would add you.