Here’s a testimony of someone who has tasted of the Lord’s goodness in her life. And yes… today’s my wedding anniversary! Whoop whoop! 😁😁😁
1. Tell us a bit about yourself: My name remains anonymous. I’m an undergradute. I’m 17 years old. I’m from a Muslim home.
2. Why and when did you give your life to Christ? I started going to church when I was 6 years old though I don’t go every time, and I always follow my grand aunty anytime I had the opportunity, but I fully gave my life to Christ when I was 9 years old. I gave my life to Christ because I needed a turn around for good in my life and since I know Jesus can do it for me I decided to follow Him and because I wanted to go to heaven. The stories of how beautiful heaven is and also because of what I have read in the Bible. So I said to my self that if it’s Jesus that would take me to this place then I must totally obey Him.
3. Who encouraged you to give your life to Christ? My grand aunty encouraged me to give my life to Christ.
4. How long have you given your life to Christ? About 9 years now.
5. Wow. Beautiful! So how do your family feel about it? It has not been easy being the only Christian in my family. They are not in support and still not in support though my mum doesn’t really have a problem with it but I thank God for His grace and strength that has kept me going.
6. What has been your experience in Christ thus far? Any regrets? It has been wonderful and awesome with no regrets at all.
7. Any challenges? There is no life without challenge but if you have God and believe in Him then don’t worry all is well.
8. Well said. So, what’s your heart desire as regarding your family?
My heart desire regarding my family is that God should speak to their heart, open their eyes of understanding to see that Jesus is the only Saviour and He is the son of God, and they should give their life to Christ.
9. Any word of encouragement to those still contemplating this decision?
Don’t doubt God. It might not be easy but just surrender all to Him, obey Him and have faith in Him. He would never leave you nor forsake you.
What’s holding you back from accepting Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?
If you’re ready please say this prayer, Lord Jesus I come before you today. Please cleanse me of my sins and wash me with your blood for I confess and believe You’re the Son of God sent to die for my sins. Thank You Lord, in Jesus name I’ve prayed, Amen.
Just said the above prayer? Hallelujah! Welcome to God’s Kingdom! Send me an email at [email protected] and let’s chat.
♡ Bible Quote for the Day:
And He has put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God. Many shall see and fear (revere and worship) and put their trust and confident reliance in the Lord.
Psalm 40:3 AMPC
COMING SOON . . . New series!
Remember Rings and Roses? Well, if you do then you would know this character, Ezinne, who also happens to be a sister of Korede in SEPARATED. If you haven’t read Rings and Roses you can get the ebook at Okadabooks here
Happy weekend fam!